|Please click picture to enlarge!
Watch strap HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL
- Model No.: Ku-LCf213B
- Manufacturer/Brand: by KUKI
- Suitable for: Watches with standard lug ends
- Material: Uppers and underside HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL (USA) leather; Uppers smooth, matt
- Manufacturing process: KUKI-FLEX Patent; Remborded, hand-made in the EU
- Colour of strap: Dark brown uppers
- Strap stitching: Stitched in strap colour
- Strap design: Vintage look
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Total length without buckle: approx. 19,5 cm
Piece with holes: approx. 11,5 cm
Buckle piece: approx. 8 cm
- Thickness of strap: approx. 4 mm to approx. 6,2 mm, padded
- Buckle: Buckle made of stainless steel
- Width of buckle: 20 mm
- Strap taper: Strap tapers to buckle
- Distinctive features: HORWEEN embossed on the top of the piece with holes and on the underside of the buckle piece (see picture), watch strap soft and comfortable
- Other info: Watch strap gets conditional pull-up effect through signs of wear (bending, stretching, abrasion, etc.) and thus develops individual patina
Info: Chromexcel is the original pull-up leather from America. Chromexcel is manufactured by renowned leather manufacturer Horween (USA) according to a proprietary recipe in ancient craftsmanship using formulas and techniques developed almost 100 years ago (e.g., vegetable retannage, hot fatliquoring, hand polishing, etc.). Chromexcel features a gorgeous aniline surface with a pull-up effect, superior comfort and durability.
Note: Because of their revolutionary manufacturing concept, Kuki Flex Straps are unique in the world of leather watch straps.
The watch strap is made up of three layers, the base material is made of high quality caoutchouc, with the uppers and lining made of fine leather from various selected tanneries.
Kuki Flex-Straps are distinguished from other straps by their longevity and flexibility