|Please click picture to enlarge!
Watch strap HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN
- Model No.: Ku-LCf113B
- Manufacturer/Brand: by KUKI
- Suitable for: Watches with standard lug ends
- Material: Uppers and underside HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN (USA) leather; Uppers smooth, slightly glossy
- Manufacturing process: KUKI-FLEX patent, remborded, hand-made in the EU
- Colour of strap: Black uppers
- Strap stitching: Stitched in strap colour
- Strap design: Sporty
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Total length without buckle: approx. 19,5 cm
Piece with holes: approx. 11,5 cm
Buckle piece: approx. 8 cm
- Thickness of strap: approx. 3,5 mm to approx. 5,5 mm, padded
- Buckle: Buckle made of stainless steel
- Width of buckle: 20 mm
- Strap taper: Strap tapers to buckle
- Distinctive features: HORWEEN embossed on the top of the piece with holes and on the underside of the buckle piece (see picture), watch strap soft and comfortable
Info: Shell Cordovan is a very hard wearing horse leather which is water resistant and breathable. The leather comes from selected horses which are not specifically breeded for their leather.
Note: Because of their revolutionary manufacturing concept, Kuki Flex Straps are unique in the world of leather watch straps.
The watch strap is made up of three layers, the base material is made of high quality caoutchouc, with the uppers and lining made of fine leather from various selected tanneries.
Kuki Flex-Straps are distinguished from other straps by their longevity and flexibility